Starshell SuperLuva Video



Starshell SuperLuva Video – Starshell whose real name is LaNeah Menzies has premiered a music video for her song called “SuperLuva” which was produced by Fernando Garibay.

The 21 year old singer/songwriter who penned Kanye West’s “Love Lockdown”, “I Can See in Color” and “Closer” for Mary J. Blige is also signed to the queen of hip hop soul’s label Matriarch Records.

The colorful clip which was inspired by the hit teen movie ‘Weird Science,’ where a geek uses his computer to create the perfect woman. Starshell explained the concept of her 80′s inspired clip by saying:

“The concept of the video came from the idea of creating your perfect mate or ‘Superluva.The lead stud in my video created his perfect woman. I come to him and take him into my world, where I can be the sexy homegirl, the fun party girl, the super hero magical sexy woman of your dreams and the diva.”


No comments:

Post a Comment