Leona Lewis I Know Who I Am: New Song From Tyler Perry’s For Colored Girls

leona-lewis-pic
Leona Lewis I Know Who I Am: New Song From Tyler Perry’s For Colored Girls – The very talented Leona Lewis, has a new song titled “I Know Who I Am” from Tyler Perry’s new film ‘For Colored Girls’ soundtrack, that surfaced online this past weekend. “I Know Who I Am” sees Leona sublime voice mix with a gospel choir through uplifting lyrics.

‘I Know Who I Am’ is pretty decent, but not extraordinary. It probably fits the thematic of the movie. Janet Jackson has one of the leading roles in For Colored Girls.

Lewis is currently working on her third studio album, that will be released sometime in 2011. Ne-Yo, Dallas Austin and Ryan Tedder are expected to work on the project.

What are your thoughts on I Know Who I Am Leona Lewis?


No comments:

Post a Comment