Eric Benet Sometimes I Cry Video From New Album Lost In Time

Eric Benét Sometimes I Cry

Eric Benet Sometimes I Cry Video From New Album Lost In Time – R&B singer Eric Benét has released his new music video “Sometimes I Cry,” the first single taken from his upcoming album “Lost in Time.”

In the “Sometimes I Cry” video the highly emotional Eric Benet can not hold back his tears as he recalls the moments he shared with an old lover.

Rapper Lil Wayne who is currently in jail is a huge fan of the hit song, he said in his last letter: “I only listen to slow jams and ESPN… Oh, and if you haven’t heard the new song by Eric Benet, ‘Sometimes I Cry,’ please stop what you’re doing and check it out.”

The “On Fire” artist also added: “It’s the best song I’ve heard since Maxwell’s ‘Woman’s Worth.’ It’s for grown folk. I actually listen to the radio all day waiting for that song.”

Eric Benét was really impressed by Wayne’s kind words and showed his appreciation in return: “That was dope. It’s a huge compliment.” Benét told Billboard, “He’s sitting somewhere where he is contemplating on life, so, to be drawn to my song while he’s going through those things, it means even more. To me it means maturity.”




No comments:

Post a Comment