Chris Brown



Chris Brown Get Back Up: T.I New Song – T.I has teamed up with Chris Brown for a new song called “Get Back Up” in which the duo talked about their mistakes. Get Back Up hit the internet just couple of hours before the Atlanta base rapper was sentenced to almost one year in jail stemming from a probation violation that occurred last month in Los Angelos after he was caught with his wife Tiny with a boat load of drugs in his vehicle.

The Got Your Back rapper laments on how he is just human and that he is sorry for his countless mistakes.
He raps:

“I admit, yeah, I done some dumb sh–.Disappointed everybody, I know/ Try not to hold that against me, though/ My road to redemption has no GPS/ So guess time must be invested for this to be manifested/ Yes, it’s hard living life in the spotlight/ Trying to dodge the haters the same time as the cop light/ The Bible says let he without sin cast the stone first/ The sinners are the ones that judge him, who was wrong first?”




No comments:

Post a Comment